The Best Phone Answering Service for Electricians
24/7/365 Phone Answering Services for Electrical Contractors
Front Office Solutions offers a live virtual receptionist answering service specifically customized just for electrical contractors.
You will receive affordable, fixed pricing, and a vast array of features specific to electricians. It’s the optimal way to be there for your customers, no matter the time of day.
Your customers will feel they’re talking with your own awesome office staff. They’ll never know the difference and they will receive exceptional customer service.
Whether you’re looking for extra coverage during busy season, you want to outsource all of your phone call handling, or something in between, we can help. All of our phone answering services for electricians are fully customized to fit your exact needs and workflow. We even offer options for virtual receptionists who can handle dispatching, permit pulling, CRM database management, and much more, for a fraction of the price of a full-time employee.
So why wait? Call or contact us today for your free 7 day trial to see if Front Office Solutions is right for you.
Why Should We Be your Electrician Phone Answering Service?
- USA Virtual Receptionists Trained Specifically for Electrical Contractors – We know the electrical contractor industry. Our receptionists are trained to properly answer common questions. Your customers will love us.
- Never Miss a Call – Period.
- Your Basic Phone Needs Covered. From live answering of inbound, incoming calls to call screening, messaging, voicemail management and more, you’ll never have to worry about who’s answering your phone again.
- Calls Answered Live 24/7 in 3 Rings or Less – To ensure your customer is never kept waiting, our live answering team picks up every call within seconds.
- Your Customers Never Know it’s Not You – We are not a large scale call center. We operate with a smaller team that takes the time to learn each individual client’s needs and tastes, so we can represent your business accurately. From custom greetings to custom pathing, we tailor our service to fit your exacting needs.
- You Choose the Days and Times You Need Us – Part time, full time, or after hours. We handle overflow and everyday calls with the same courtesy and professionalism, 24/7.
- Capture New Leads – By never letting a caller go to voicemail, you’ll capture substantially more leads and book more business. Our inbound call center actually helps you make more money, paying for itself in the process.
- Appointment Scheduling – Our appointment setting service works seamlessly with your current process and software, so you won’t have to relearn a new process just to work with us.
- Emergency Dispatching – We dispatch emergency service calls to specified technicians 24/7
- Messages Delivered the Way You Specify – Efficiently delivered via cell phone, SMS, email, fax, or any other wireless device
- Scripting on Your Terms – We can work with your current call script or help you develop one that matches your unique business needs and company culture.
- Built for Small Business – Customers expect more personalization and a softer touch from small businesses. We train our live operators to be friendly and genuinely helpful, so your customers will never know that your call answering is outsourced!
- Call Screening – Our live answering service can screen spam and scam calls, so you won’t have to.
- Warm Live Call Transfers – You can have live calls transferred or forwarded based on any rules you like. The call forwarding process is 100% customizable.
- Detailed Reporting & Follow Up – Our call answering service will document all of your inbound calls, messages, and transactions any way you like.
- Latest Technology Software & Systems – Integrated software that works with your system
- Daily “On the Fly” Changes – Your schedule changed? No problem. Just let us know.
- A Team in Your Best Interest – Our goal is to help you succeed, period.
- A Professional Image for Your Company – We make you look great :)
- Cut Overhead & Headache – Save money, time & headache of training, sick time, vacation time, insurance, taxes, etc.
- Your Revenues Increase – When your phones are professionally answered 24/7, you can count on an increase in revenues. Think of all the calls you’ve missed because no one was there to answer, or they answered unprofessionally. Our service more than pays for itself with the increase in revenue. People will soon learn that they can count on your business to be there and always have an answer to their question.
See How Front Office Solutions Helped Transform Jerry’s Electrical Business:
Calls Handled Perfectly = Increased Revenue
With FOS Answering your calls during and/or after business hours, you are certain never to miss any potential leads and revenue.
“Whether it is during business hours or after hours emergency calls, your customers must be able to talk to a live person, or chances are you will lose the work. People hate talking to voicemail because they want help now. Studies show that almost 67 percent of people transferred to voicemail will hang up. Each lost call is costing you big money and the future of your business.”
With FOS, not only will you never miss a call, your phones will be answered by receptionists highly trained specifically for electrical contractors. We realize that outsourcing something as critical as your inbound calls can be stressful, which is why we offer a 7 day free trial to let you see exactly how our team operates.
Actual calls we’ve taken for three electrical companies (and how much revenue they generated) in just one month
Get Plugged In to Superior Customer Service
Being an electrician is a demanding job. Your trade requires you to be onsite rather than in an office. However, that means that you need staff answering phones and booking appointments to keep things running smoothly. Answering phones from 9 am till 5 pm is expected from a business, but what happens to those callers that reach voicemail? Also, what about emergency callers that need help after quitting time?
People hate talking to voicemail because they want help now. Studies shows that nearly 67 percent of people transferred to a voicemail box will hang up. Each lost call is costing you money. You need someone to handle your customers around-the-clock because if you don’t answer your phone, customers call a competitor. Our electrical contractor answering service is the answer to your problem.
An Exceptional Customer Service Plan = Superior Customer Support
Your customers are the bread and butter of your company. Part of being customer service driven is to be there, listening to their concerns, and helping them in the time of need. You cannot cover all of the job bases plus handle all calls 24/7. Our staff is your all-in-one solution.
We use your customized scripts and price lists to offer necessary estimates. Our trained agents will answer your calls, dispatch service requests, handle customer complaints, and answer any common questions they may have. Our goal is to ensure your customers are thrilled with the help they receive. We work with you to quickly customize an exceptional customer service plan for your business. You will quickly stand out as superior against your competition.
We Can Do More Than a Traditional Office Staff
Most electricians have a small office staff. The staff is limited in what they can do daily and can only do one thing at a time. However, we have a team of highly trained receptionists that are working around-the-clock for you. Since we are open 365 days a year, seven days a week, and 24 hours a day, there is never a time when you are not covered.
Making the Change Risk Free
We understand that you may be nervous about making such a significant change in the way you conduct business. However, you must think of it as acquiring an entire customer service team working with you, without the obligation of paying taxes, insurance, sick leave, vacations, etc.
We are so confident that you will love our services, we want to give you a chance to try us risk-free. You can experience our exceptional electrician answering services free for 7 days. There’s no contract to sign, and you can cancel anytime.
The changeover is seamless as we handle the set-up for you so that you have nothing to lose.
Take your business to the next level with a highly trained customer service team that is eager to work for the good of your company. You will be surprised what a difference we can make for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
What payment options do you accept?
We accept credit cards and ACH
Can you work with our management or dispatching software?
Yes! Unlike most other electrician call centers, you aren’t limited to just one or two options for dispatching, project management, business management, or CRM software. We can work with Service Titan, GeoOP, HouseCall Pro, and more.
Can I choose how you answer the phone?
Our services are 100% custom. When it comes to how we answer the phone, how we present your business, and which calls should be transferred, you call the shots. You can call or contact us any time to make new changes, as well.
Will I be locked into a long-term contract?
Our call answering services for electricians are priced month-to-month. We even offer a free 7 day trial, so you can see if our services will work for your business.
Are you a huge call center?
No, we are a small business with fewer than 30 employees located in La Grande, Oregon. All of our call center services are 100% customized for each client, and every call is answered by a courteous, engaged live operator.
Are you an electrician appointment scheduling service?
We offer appointment scheduling and dispatching for electricians as part of our virtual office manager plans. We can also re-schedule appointments with your customers or dispatch for emergency services only. We can recommend several options for electrician dispatching software or work with your current system.
What happens to the calls placed through our service?
It’s all up to you. We can route warm leads to a closer, message your office manager with new lead notifications, and more. All calls are securely recorded so you can reference and refer to them on your own terms. We also many options for what happens after answering, and after the call is completed.
How much does it cost?
We offer multiple options with pay-as-you-go pricing and flat rate pricing. Visit our pricing page for our current offers.
What areas do you serve?
Our phone answering staff is headquartered on the west coast, but we work with electricians throughout the U.S.
Do I need a special phone number to work with you?
We can work with toll free, local, and tracking numbers. We can also supply you a new business phone number, or help you port over your current one.
We Also Offer Job Scheduling Services for Electricians
Our virtual receptionist plans for electrical contractors offer all of the features from our answering service plans, plus a lot more:
- Service Call scheduling
- Dispatching electricians
- Call backs and appointment confirmations
- Appointment cancellations
- Emailing your clients
- Returning messages
- Sending reminder calls
- Detailed & customized reporting on your terms
- Customer database management
- Managing web-based service requests
- Purchase and expense tracking
- Permit pulling
- Scheduling inspections
- Outbound calls from a local-to-you number
- Tracking follow up appointments
- Maintaining customer feedback
- All the benefits of our virtual receptionist plans
- Much, much more
So if you’re looking for an electrician dispatching service or electrician scheduling service, or if you’re just looking for more than a typical electrician call center can provide, then you’re in the right place.
Learn more about our virtual receptionist services, or call today to speak with a live representative.
Frequently Asked Questions About our Electrician Scheduling Service
Can you schedule using my existing software?
Our team can work with virtually any job scheduling software, including Housecall Pro, ServiceTitan, Gigabook, Job Nimbus, FieldPulse, FieldCircle, and more. We can also help you pick the perfect scheduling software for your unique needs.
How do I know when a job has been scheduled?
You can set up your job scheduling notifications any way you like: via text, phone call, weekly report, or using your software’s built-in notifications.
What kinds of electrical jobs can you schedule?
While most electricians prefer to have us schedule on-site estimates, anything is possible. You can even give us your price book and have us bid jobs over the phone.
What other virtual receptionist services do you offer?
Our team can handle customer call backs to confirm or cancel appointments, bid jobs over the phone, and virtually anything an in-house secretary can do. All of our packages are fully customizable: just tell us your needs, and we’ll help you price out a solution.
You might also be interested in these Phone Service Tips for Electrical Contractors and Customer Service 101: The Basics of Phone Answering for Home Service Companies.